fredag 28. mai 2010

Melissa & Zulema have gone to Peru












Yesterday marked one month since my Snoopie left us. A strange day! I spent some time at the cementery, remembering my little princess.

Yesterday was also the day Melissa and Zulema left for Peru. This is Melissa's second visit to Peru and as Zulema has written here on our blog - this time Melissa will get to see a lot more of Peru. Before they left we visited Mishelle and Melissa told her she's be back.. My mother in law, who also left for Peru yesterday after having spent 6 months here in Norway also said her goodbye's to Mishelle.

They were booked to fly with KLM, but due to technical problems they went with Air France instead. A little chaos there earlie in the morning ( we were at the airport at 0400 AM ). I hope my girls will arrive safely in Lima soon. I miss U girls!!