lørdag 6. februar 2010

We went shopping..




Today Melissa went to stay with her cousin for the night, and judging by what i have heard... They have had a blast hehehe i am hope my brother have a photo or two to show me. Mishelle, Zulema, My mother in law and my sister in law went shopping in sweden. We have started to prepare for the birthday party coming up next saturday.
Mishelle seems to have enjoyed a day in "freedom" and is now sleeping like an angel. We try to keep the days busy, in order not to think to much about the "reality" we're facing. But i have to admit - when the girls sleep ; i don't... :o( I am tired beyond everything i have ever felt before, but i can not or should i say will not sleep. My body is unable ro relax. maybe someday...?

Anyway, here are a few photos from today. Enjoy