lørdag 28. april 2012

I miss u Snoopie

Today marks the second year without my little baby girl. Mishelle Alyson left us at the age of 3 on this day 2 years ago, because of a tumor called AT/RT. Central nervous system (CNS) atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor (AT/RT) is a very rare, fast-growing tumor of the brain and spinal cord. It usually occurs in children younger than three years of age, although it can occur in older children and adults. Even though international studies show that this tumor COULD be genetic, the doctors in Norway have no interest in pursuing this aspect. I have tried to take a DNA test, but was told that there no founding for this kind of research.  Sadly enough it would seem as a wealthy country like Norway do not have the interest in finding answers to this aggressive tumor. Or at least that is how a father is left feeling after having tried to face the health system. 

The most beautiful angel in heaven!
I miss you every day of the year my litle Snoopie!