søndag 26. desember 2010

I am sad

Yesterday it came to my attention that Mishelle has been used ( abused ) on another blog here in Norway. There is a man who has decided he wants to "fight" alternative treatment and has WITHOUT asking used Mishelle as an example to show that this does not work... because we accepted the help of a healer; Terje Aasjord. Mr Aasjord did so without asking for anything in return and became a friend of Mishelle and the rest of us in the process. Now this person in Oslo has taken this out of context and decided to use it to "prove" his own agenda/crusade against Mr. Aasjord. However almost everything he claims regarding Mishelle is wrong, and as such can not be used as anything else then proof that he shows a great disrepect to Mishelle and her family.

I will use this entry in our blog to give our FULL support to Terje Aasjord, and also hope that Mr X ( i will not use his name, because he has his own company - and i DO NOT wish to give him any publicity. If anyone wants to know who this fucking asshole is - u can contact me directly ) stops using other people to front his own case.

I had hoped to get through the holidays in a good way - but this person has made me VERY angry. I am acctually thinkning about calling in some help from our lawyers, to see if we can shut down his blog permantely...