tirsdag 28. desember 2010

Christmas 2010





Christmas is behind us and a new year is just around the corner.
This christmas we celebrated with my parents and my brother and his family. Being so many togheter made it "easier" to keep our minds away from the one person missing at the table. I actually think that the days leading up to christmas was worse.. I did not sleep much the day before christmas, i kept thinking about our little angel and how different it all could have been.
But that said; christmas 2010 turned out nice. Melissa and her cousins; Therese and Tuva made it memorable ;o) Here are just a couple of photos; see the smile on Melissa when "Santa" is coming... hehehe

I will also take this entry to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR/ FELIZ AÑO NUEVO/GODT NYTT ÅR. May 2011 bring u many, many good moments