torsdag 27. desember 2012

Happy new year everyone

2013 is coming

Christmas dinner

A small mountain of gifts

My M&M's
Christmas is over, and we survived 21/12/12  ;o)  In other words 2013 will soon be here with new challenges to face.  I hope all of you had a wonderful christmas!  We celebrated the holiday at my parents house - 13 people at the dinner table! 4 children and 9 adults, so as you can see in one of the photos - there were a "few" christmas gifts this year..

My hopes for the new year is that my father will prevail over his cancer, and that my girlfriend and i can once again live under the same roof!  I also look forward to reading a book where my beautiful Mishelle will have a small part of her story told.   Melissa will be 9 next year and is making her father proud EVERY day.
Zulema's husband to be will turn 40 and maybe there's a wedding this summer? ;o)   So 2013 looks to be an interesting year, let's hope its a good one ( as they say in the song..).  

Wishing all of you a VERY GOOD 2013!   Deseo a todos un feliz año nuevo - que todos sus deseos se cumple