torsdag 10. februar 2011

Hi 2 those who still stop by our little home on the net















As u have seen, its taken me a loooong time to write something here. After that asshole abused Mishelle during the holidays by using her name & photo, i kind of lost the passion. I will never understand how people can abuse the name of a child to front their own purpose, even worse when that child is no longer with us! From my point of view that is sinking 2 such a low, that all other intention in his writing is lost.

well, i had to get that out before i can go on....

In more nice "news"; Tuesday is Melissa's birthday! Can u imagine - she will turn 7!! My little girl... She goes to balet-class and has just celebrated the first 100 days of school.. ;o) ( Later in life, that will turn-and she will celebrate when she has only 100 left... hehehe ).
Others that have celebrated their bday's since my last entey are; Melissa's cousin Christopher, My brother, my mother, my sister-in-law, Melissa's cousin Therese. A somewhat late "happy bday" 2 all of you.

Unfortunately i also recieved news that Mishelle have been joined by another angel that we met along our way. A beautiful girl we were fortunate enough to meet while fighting in hospital, left her earthly body last week. ♥♥ = 2 angles always in our hearts.