mandag 26. juli 2010

Back from Huancayo




We just arrived back in Lima after a visit to my mother-in-law's hometown; Huancayo. There was a festival going on there and we got to see a lot of folkloric dance, typical of the region. And of course met with some of the family living there.
On a personal note; the highest point on our journey was 4, 818 meter above sealevel - a new record for Melissa and me!
Now it is time to start planing our journey back home. I miss my Snoopie and need to visit her again! I'm sure once i have spent a day or two at home -- i will miss my family here in Peru, but right now Mishelle is on my mind almost 24/7.
Here are a few photos from our journey, including Melissa reciving a big kiss from her new pet; Fiona - a small lamb, which Zulema bought her at a local fair in Huancayo.